School Safety Procedures
The safety of our students and staff is our priority at all times. To assist in this priority:
- Our exterior classroom doors will be locked at all times.
- The office and multipurpose room doors are open for students and Fitness Club volunteers at 8:00 am.
- The office door is locked at 8:30 am.
- Any student arriving after 8:00 am will need to be signed in at the office kiosk and will be marked tardy.
- Please use the doorbell to the right of the main door to be admitted after 8:30 a.m.
- If you need to pick up your child during the school day, are volunteering, or have a pre-arranged appointment with a staff member, we ask that you please come to the main office and ring the doorbell.
- Dismissal is 2:30 p.m., 1:30 p.m. on Wednesdays and 11:30 a.m. on half days. We ask that you arrive 5-10 early if you are picking up your child. As we dismiss, we will direct your child to your car. All remaining students will be directed to the school bus.